Tuesday, March 25, 2008

As Lazy As NowMok

NowMok is a lazy cat

I am as lazy as NowMok. Zaharah wisely told me that laziness is our nature. I am ok with that until I cannot stand the dust that gathered in my house, the work that started to pile, the discolouration of NowMok furs and the fats that stick to my body. That is when I started to do the unnatural things - clean up the house, work, wash NowMok and exercise.

There are many things I can do and achieved in my live, but all was hampered by my laziness. How to overcome my laziness? Fortunately there are a lot experts wrote about this and steps on how to overcome the laziness. Problem is I am too lazy to follow it. Hmmmmm


2 comments:

mamalisa said...

kot yer pun jgnla letak nama sebenar aku tu..malu seh.

pygmyNfriend said...

Sorry. Fixed it already :D