Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Welcome to 2008

Happy New Year 2008 to all. I wish for everyone healthy, happy and prosperous years ahead.

As of all the previous New Year celebrations, New Year resolution is a must. I found that my previous New Year resolution was always unachieved. This made me unhappy each time the New Year approached. Why this happen is because I only make big resolutions – the standard thinner, richer, happier resolutions.

Therefore this year resolution I will make list of big and small resolutions. At least if the big resolutions unachieved, I still can achieve small resolutions that will make me happier when next New Year approach.

My small New Year resolutions are:
1. Fix the light at the back of the house. The light has been out for the last 6 months.

2. Change the grass on my front lawn and make my garden more pleasing.

3. Fix my cat scratching post.

4. Fix my car. My car has more scratch than my cat scratching post.
5. Wash my car at least 1 time every 3 months. I usually wash my car less than 4 times a year.

*This list will grow as 2008.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

those are not resolutions, those are just 'to do list' 8|

pygmyNfriend said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pygmyNfriend said...

A resolution is a to do list too.

Rachel said...

i think resolutions is something you improve 'yourself'; to make yourself a better person, it's a personal thing. keep the house clean, that's a resolution, but grass cutting is just a course of action to take in order to keep the house clean. so grass cutting is a 'to do list'.

8D

pygmyNfriend said...

Since it is my resolution, I can put what ever I want.

Rachel said...

ok lar ... it's your blog. no more comments.