Friday, December 28, 2007

How to destroy a chicken house?

To destroy a chicken house you will need the following:
1. Glove
2. Hammer
3. Hoe
4. Machete
5. Strength

I have none of the above except No. 5 - which is good enough.

Why I need to destroy the chicken house?
My Bunde in front of her castle

My Bunde's old chicken house was built to close to her house. At night, especially after rain, the smell of chicken shits was too overwhelming to sniff. My Bunde made a new chicken house a little bit further to the back of the house, but the chicken refused to move even after the eviction notice was served. Therefore, it was my task as The Chicken House Destroyer to ensure the work is done.

This is the old chicken house partially destroyed by The 'amazing' Chicken House Destroyer.

This is the chicken house destroyed by the power of The Chicken House Destroyer. The leader of the chicken (pointed with the big red error) also known as The Cock, tried to intervene with the destruction process with no avail.
The newly built one sided brick wall chicken house with natural air condition and automatic door (automatically open - all the time).

1 comment:

Rachel said...

funny lar you