Thursday, January 10, 2008

Disappointed

Yesterday was the Police's Meet Customer cum Crime Prevention Campaign cum Rakan Cop (Cop friend) Day at my office area. Email when out from the organiser with list of events plan for the day. I was looking forward for the Special Demonstration by the K-9 Unit and the Bomb Demolition Demonstration, two of the events that was scheduled after 2pm.

I walked around the exhibition during lunch looking at the vehicles (I missed the helicopter),
the weapons - guns (now I know how a glock look like),
shotguns,
submachine guns,
mortars and mortars bomb.
I did not know there are many types of handcuffs.
After that I went back to the office before the K-9 and bomb demolition events. Near the time of the events, I look out at the window and found that they already pack up to go. No more show. Maybe because there was not much 'customer' turn up.

What a disappointment.

No comments: