Monday, June 16, 2008

A Visit - Part 1 : Genting

Nan, Rose and Jean came over for a visit in April. I took them around 'town' using my old fatefull Satria. I took them around Kuala Lumpur, to Genting Higland and Pangkor.

First stop - Genting Highland. It was a surprised to some people that my car can climbed up the hill to Genting. Do not underestimate my old fatefull.

The View from the top... errr.... from the room
Outdoor theme park... from the outside .... we enjoyed our sleep more
One of Jean's fav spot... she got the luck, I got the banned.

One the way down, we stopped by

the little lily parkand the big pot in front of a shop that sell a lot of products from Thailand. Nan and Rose was not impressed. Luckily the bug saved the day

We also visited

the Chin Swee Caves Temple
with the 9 tiers
below the resort
perch over a cliff
where Nan and Rose paid their respect.

Next stop - Pangkor.

1 comment:

nan said...

:) waiting for the next part...