Sunday, April 20, 2008

Misc

Many things happened since my last blog on April 1, 2008.
  1. I sent my resignation letter on April 2, 2008. I have been working in Atos Origin since April 2001. That was 7 years of my life. It was a good 6 years 10 months and a bad 2 months. I can tell this that I have stayed for 7 years because it was a comfortable and friendly environment. When it became uncomfortable and unfriendly (to some people), it was time to go.
  2. Friends from Thailand and Singapore came for a visit from April 4, 2008 to April 9, 2008. We went to Genting, Pangkor and around KL. I will blog this in detail later.
  3. My last day in Atos Origin was on April 16, 2008. I sent my thanks, good bye and farewell to all my new and old friends in the company. Good luck to them for years to come.
  4. I joined my new company, EDS, on April 17, 2008. All bright eyed and bushy tailed.

No comments: