Thursday, February 14, 2008

Malaysia War 2008

Malaysia parliament was dissolved yesterday - Wednesday Feb 13, 2008. This is also meant that the war has started. The general election war. I found out that the election will cost MYR 200 million to conduct with MYR 1 million for indelible ink and MYR 16 million for the ballot boxes. I am IN SHOCK. Shock not because I did not know there is indelible ink. Shock that it took MYR 200 million to select some politicians to become our leaders to piss us off in the future.... with their sex scandal... hehehee ... sorry Chua, just an example. I hope they will allow me to mark my middle finger with that indelible ink.

Don't know what will happen to the balance MYR 183 million. I am pretty sure they will be put it 'for a good use'. If only the money can be used for truthfully good uses. Hmmm.... the world is not and never will be perfect or fair.

This also meant that the flags and posters war is officially open.

Not yet in full bloom, but the bud has shown.

1 comment:

maizikeem said...

get your weapons ready!!