Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The World Pass Under The Wing

I flew last Friday and I got the check-in officer to decide on the sitting arrangement which was on aisle of the wings. Since it was on the aisle, I was spared the view of the engine and safely on the strongest part of the plane... what a relief. But....

On the way back to Bangkok, I was seated between the wings and the end of the plane with a bunch of noisy tour groups. The weakest part of the plane? I don't want to know anymore. What I knew was I can see the world pass under the wing from my seat.

The wing while taxing to the KLIA's runway with UPS and Malaysia Airline on the queue.
The wing over foggy Malaysia.

The wing over cloudy Thailand.
The wing over Bangkok with the River Chau Phraya.
The wing while approaching Suvarnabhumi Airport.

The wing on landing.

The wing taxing in for parking.

No more wing - airport perspective with the noisy tour groups at the vanishing point.
Happy touring.



No comments: