Sunday, October 07, 2007

About A Movie : Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

I spent my Saturday and Sunday with sleep, TV, food (when permitted) and more sleep. I did not even step out from the apartment today, except to go to Jean's apartment and feed her guppies. At least there is a species happy to see me.

I watched a few movies as well this weekend. Four Brothers, Spiderman 3, Wild Hog, The Lake House and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. All are good movies, but even James Franco with all his greatness could not persuades me to choose Spidey as the best movie I watch this weekend.

Instead that award goes to an overlooked movie of 2005, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Not just because two of my favourite leading man, Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer, is in the film; or because the amount of profanity words being used; or the number of dead bodies pilling up through out the movie. Simply just because the movie is damn good. I don't know how to explain as I am not a fucking film critic. All I can say is if you are into black comedy movie, this one definitely is for you.

Doraemon say what?

No comments: