Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean

I watched Pirates of Caribbean with Rachie last night. We were surrounded by smelly and annoying people in the cinema. From body odour, feet smell, sitting on other people seat and phone light. What with this people, cannot even enjoy a movie without their stupid hand phone. Can’t you all just switch it off?

I told off the person next to me to point his phone screen somewhere else as it’s annoyed me. That’s the last time he switch on his phone. Bunch of idiot..... did I tell you all that I am always the smart one ;)

After that we went for supper and more we have to face this annoying people. Guys, do you all have to show off your big naked stomach in public. Please cover it up. I have it as well, but did you see me showing it to everyone in this world. I am trying to eat.

My cats show their displeasure of me returning late by shredding a paper bag that I left on the coffee table. Everyone, human or animal, free to show their feeling nowadays.

Below is a rated 18 cartoon for today enjoyment.


No comments: