Friday, July 14, 2006

Fun day

Today is a boring day. Did some contract typing for boss and status update. After lunch started taking pictures using Neo phone and create some lame cartoons. Neo have lots of this toys lining up on his workstation. We will use them as our cartoon characters. Two of them are elephant key chains which we will from now on call Mr. and Mrs. Elephant.

Here are Mr. & Mrs. Elephant (pics not to clear - blame it on Neo's phone camera).












Then we have the two chicks.









For today cartoon, they are the cast. Click on the cartoon image for better view.
I know they are lame, but I already told you so.

I will update more lame cartoon tomorrow as I am going off for dinner with my sisters.

1 comment:

saukoon said...

congrats on the first blog! FYI I'm the One who borrowed the blogger my camera-phone (yes. it is a phone, not a camera!)

Nice job dude! And keep it "up"