Sunday, July 06, 2008

A Visit - Part 3 : Kuala Lumpur

Back from Pangkor Island and on their last day, I drove Nan and Rose around the city for the last time. This also gave me chance to take a few pictures of the city.

We visited the KL Tower

with and without the famous 100 years old Jelutong tree.
We went up the top for a view - toward Mara Building
toward Twin Tower
toward Berjaya Times Square
toward Maybank Tower

We also visited KLCC for a close up
And Petaling Street, and Central Market, and 1st time in my life - Istana Negara.
Then I dropped them off at the LCCT for their flight back to Bangkok.

The highland, the sea and the city - a Malaysia's experience.

A Visit : The End

2 comments:

nan said...

I'm still waiting for Pie and Cheingmai visit blog...:)

pygmyNfriend said...

Coming Soon ....