Monday, August 27, 2007

In Memoriam: Abang

Abang

Abang (elder brother) was my neighbour cat. He was known as the 'village gangster' of my housing area. Abang died early this year because of sickness (maybe STD) and his body was buried under the hibiscus tree on the park in front of my house.

He was known to terrorise the neighbourhood cats including mine since 2004. Other male cats in the neighbourhood did not dare to come near our houses or there will be a bloody fight. All the kittens that born in this area during his reign somehow looked like him. I cannot count the number of time he peed in my house. You can say that he was not my favourite.

I was looking at old pictures and saw a picture of him perching on my window looking at my cats wondering why they did not want to have anything to do with him.

The brave one die young.

No comments: