Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Going crazy

Still in Sydney and I am going crazy now. Check out how crazy I look.
















I have a bunch of this kind of pictures cause I am bored out of my mind. This happen last weekend cause I have to sit in the hotel to complete some work.I am also gaining weight cause I been eating unhealthy food late every night.

Manage to go out for a walk to clear my mind and join middle east war protest in hyde park.
Check out this lady with a groovy shirt.



















And the police at the end of the procession










Did manage to free the 3 some below on the same day. All in all it was a good weekend.

Neo, they say hi to you.

1 comment:

saukoon said...

Thanks pygmy... glad that these cutties were freed.. Mr. Incredible and Nemo will have new friends soon